QuickBooks Error 20102 | +1-888-927-0940
QuickBooks Error 20102 notifies that EIN is linked to another account and you have an active direct deposit already on a replica of EIN that is connected to some other account. Let’s move further to know the various causes of this issue and the steps to overcome the problem.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 20102!
This issue occurs because of a variety of reasons. Some of them are given as: There is an incomplete QuickBooks Installation. Some Malware attack is there causing damage to data files. Windows Registry gets corrupted. QuickBooks related files get deleted mistakenly.
What steps a user must follow to solve QuickBooks Error 20102?
There are various ways to overcome the problem. Some of them are given as:
- You can re-install the software: Before reinstalling, do not forget to create files backup.
- You can also use QuickBooks file Doctor: It is an efficient tool to rectify errors. This is used to scan the errors thoroughly and then fix them.
- Repairing Windows Registry can be of great help:
- Upon entering Command, users must click the Start button and then press Ctrl+Shift+Enter in the provided search option.
- Users will click on Yes choice after getting a permission dialog box. There a black box will appear with a blinking cursor.
- Users must sign in and press Enter. They need to pick Error 201502 in the Registry editor after that and then back up.
- Users need to click Export in the File menu and pick the files to save from the Save list in the QuickBooks backup app.
- It’s best to manually edit the registry after making a backup for the QuickBooks registry entry.