Facing QuickBooks error code 361? Don’t worry! This blog is all about QuickBooks error 361. Here, you will come to know everything in detail about error 361 in QB. QuickBooks error 361 is a commonly occurring error reported by many. It generally persists while working with online banking. It happens when a regular user attempts to download transactions in QuickBooks.
Why does QuickBooks error 361 occur?
Few of the causes that triggers QuickBooks error 361 which are as follows:-
- Window registry gets corrupted.
- Incomplete installation of the QuickBooks.
- Qb related files mistakenly get deleted.
- When a virus or malware attack causes damage to Company data.
- Outdated versions of QuickBooks.
Troubleshooting measures to fix QuickBooks error code 361
Try these measures to get rid of the QuickBooks error issue 361:-
Step 1. Clear junks from the system
- Click on the start and type Command in the search bar.
- Press CTRL+Shift keys together from your keyboard and then hit enter.
- Select Yes when the next dialogue box arrives.
- In the new box, enter cleanmgr and then press enter.
- Via Disk Cleanup Utility box, mark the boxes that you want to clean and then click OK to complete the procedure.
Step 2. Use Windows system file Checker
- Click on the start & Enter Command in Search files and programs box
- Click and hold CTRL+Shift keys from your keyboards and then Enter simultaneously
- When the dialogue box appears Click Yes and then input “sfc/scannow” in the box
- Press Enter
- Once the scanning completes by system file checker. Then, restart your system to check whether the error code 361 resolved or not.
Hope you have resolved the issue efficiently. In case you fail to do so, ring our experienced QuickBooks experts by dialling us at +1-888-927-0940.