How to use QuickBooks File Doctor?
Certainly, while using QuickBooks you may have heard about various tools. Well, QuickBooks in itself is an awesome application that facilitates accounting benefits to the firms. Whether it’s a small or medium scale firm. Users sometimes may encounter nagging errors. It is very irritating to observe sudden trouble. In order to fix all such problems, Intuit Inc. has designed certain tools. QuickBooks file doctor is one such exemplary application. Let’s get acquainted about this in more detail by proceeding further.
As the name suggests Qb file doctor it is true to its name where it resolves the issues & errors that come up while running QuickBooks. It is generally used as a file repairing software. Any problems related to files, data corruption, window problems can be resolved with this exclusive tool.
Errors that can be recovered using QuickBooks File Doctor
- If you are facing issues while opening a file, & encountering QuickBooks Error 6150, Error -6000, Error -6000 -82, Error -6000 -305, Error -6147, 6189, or QuickBooks not responding. Then, Qb file doctor proves to be a beneficial one.
- Damaged Company files will not open while the sample files & other company files are open.
- In case a user finds blank or missing customer lists, vendor lists in the QuickBooks, get help from Qb file doctor to resolve the problem.
- Dealing with networking errors or multi-user mode issues like QuickBooks H101, H202, H303 or H505.
Things need to know about Qb File Doctor
- Users who have Qb file doctor already in system need to uninstall before downloading the latest release for the same.
- QB users if using the version released later 2015, have this application in-built program. It is recommended to use an external Qb file doctor rather than an inbuilt one.
- The tool is not compatible with any of the QuickBooks for Mac versions.
How to Download & Install QuickBooks File Doctor?
Following these ways you can easily download QB File doctor application:-
- Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub file from the official Intuit website and save it to the Desktop.
- Now, open QuickBooksToolHub.exe file.
- Follow the prompt instructions to install and agree to the terms and conditions.
- After the installation completes, double-click to the too hub account located at the Desktop.
- Once the Qb tool hub opens up, Select the Company File Issues tab.
- Their Choose Run QuickBooks File Doctor option. It will take a minute for the Qb file doctor to open.
- After that choose the company file from the drop-down list and select check your file and then Continue
- Type QuickBooks admin password and then select Next.
If you are using QuickBooks & still not aware about Qb file doctor. Then, it’s a high time for you to become acquainted with the efficient tools. For more details, contact our experts at +1-888-927-0940.