QuickBooks Payroll update 22010
QuickBooks Payroll is an exemplary feature used to perform payroll activities. Intuit has released QuickBooks Payroll update 22010 on 16th April 2020. Let’s have a look, what’s new & unique comes in the payroll update 22010.
Update in Tax Table
- As mentioned in Coronavirus Aid, Relief & Economic Security Act (CARES) the tax table involves two new tax tracking types that are to assist the wage monitoring and health plan expenses of eligible employer’s qualified for the Employee Retention Credit.
- As mentioned in Coronavirus Aid, Relief, & the economic security Act (CARES)The tax table has introduced a new federal payroll item to assist the employers in acquiring the Employee Retention Credit
- Also, the introduction of new federal payroll item led to assist employers in deferring their employer social security tax
Update in Forms
- The Payroll Update comprising a federal form that was added: Form 7200 for Reporting Agents is generally for Enhanced Payroll for Accountants payroll subscribers.
- The Payroll Update comprising a federal form that was added: Form 7200 for standard & enhanced Payroll subscribers.
Update in efile & Pay
There are no further alterations in efile & Pay changes in this Payroll update.
Note – Qb Payroll arrives with regular updates often.Turn on the Automatic updates & get alert with the upcoming Notifications.
If you have any query or doubts regarding the information of QuickBooks Payroll update 22010. Get it clear from our Qb professionals by ringing us at +1-888-927-0940. They will assist you in a comprehensive manner.