What’s available in QuickBooks Payroll update 22012
QuickBooks Payroll endowed with exclusive features that help users to get their job done on time. In the blog, you will get to know about the recent updates of QuickBooks Payroll. Intuit released QuickBooks payroll update 22012 on 18th June 2020. Let’s have a look at what’s new & unique in the payroll update 22012.
Update in Tax Table
- The tax table involves different alterations for: Alaska.
Update in Forms
- As per Form 941 for reporting agents. This payroll update for enhanced Payroll for Accountants payroll subscribers.
- As per Form 941, This payroll update for Standard and Enhanced payroll subscribers.
- According to the state forms of the following states: Florida, Georgia, Illinois. This payroll update for Enhanced payroll subscribers.
Update in efile & Pay
- It includes updated e-filing options as per Form 941 for reporting agents. This is applied to Enhanced Payroll for Accountants payroll subscribers Efile & Pay.
- It includes updated e-filing options as per form 941 for payroll subscribers Efile & Pay.