How to upgrade QuickBooks 2016 to QuickBooks 2020?
With the new release, you can avail of the latest and advanced features introduced in QuickBooks 2020 like, the support of multi-monitors, inventory reporting is better, and many more.
Do you want to upgrade your QuickBooks to the 2020 version?
Although you can download updates automatically as a background activity, we suggest to our customers to update QuickBooks manually.
If you are using QB version 2016 and want to upgrade it to 2020, here are the few simple steps:
- Firstly, Open your new QuickBooks Desktop Version.
- Then, click on the “Restore Company” or “Open”. You may also move to the File menu option and then choose “Restore Company” or “Open”.
- You need to select the option “Open a company file” and then click on the Next option. If instead of a company file (QBW), you have a backup company file (QBB), select Restore a backup copy and after that Local backup.
- Browse your computer and find a file for your business.
- Click once found to open it. Sign in as an admin user to your company account then.
- Until you update QuickBooks will automatically create a backup of your existing company account. By clicking the Change this default location, you can also save the backup in a specific folder.
- Click Now to Update.
The above given are the simple and easy steps for upgrading. In case, you feel any issue in performing any of the above steps, You can connect with our experts for help on +1-888-927-0940. They will let you resolve your problems.